Kind Of Blue - Top 25 Most Influential Albums of All Time

Kind of Blue... what can I say? Easily considered one of the most influential albums to music, Kind of Blue is an ingenious collaboration of Miles Davis, Cannonball Adderley, John Coltrane, Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, and Jimmy Cobb. This album is not only considered to be one of Davis' best selling records but also the best selling jazz record of all time. In 2008, Columbia Legacy Records released the 50th anniversary edition of this jazz masterpiece.

Clearly, I'm quite a huge fan of Kind of Blue. It was the very first jazz album I bought, and I literally played it everyday for nearly a year straight. So, yes, I'm a little bias. Below is a link to So What, my favorite song. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jojoblah said...

awesome ;P luv it

Marty said...

Thanks Jo! I see you got it to finally work for ya! Thanks for checking my blog out :D

Post a Comment